Blogroll

vineri, 19 iulie 2013

15 citate care o să te facă să te îndrăgosteşti de Four

 ‘Becoming fearless isn’t the point. That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.’‘… you are far less likely to soil your pants and cry for your mother if you’re prepared to defend yourself.’‘Well Christina, if I wanted to put up with Candor smart-mouths, I would have joined their faction.’
Via: divergentfans.com‘Fear doesn’t shut you down; it wakes you up.’‘I have a theory that selflessness and bravery aren’t all that different.’‘Two things you should know about me. The first is that I am deeply suspicious of people in general. It is my nature to expect the worst of them. And the second is that I am unexpectedly good with computers.’

‘I might be in love with you. I’m waiting until I’m sure to tell you, though.’‘A brave man acknowledges the strength in others.’‘I think we’ve made a mistake. We’ve all started to put down the virtues of the other factions in the process of bolstering our own. I don’t want to do that. I want to be brave, and selfless, and smart, and kind, and honest.’‘I’ll fight the bad dreams off if they come to get you.’

‘You die, I die too.’Looking at her is like waking up.I wouldn’t have volunteered to train the initiates if not for the smell of the training room––the scent of dust and sweat and sharpened metal. This was the first place I ever felt strong. Every time I breathe this air I feel it again.

‘I am not sadistic. If I wanted to hurt you, don’t you think I could have already?’I can’t leave now. I like her too much. There, I said it. But I won’t say it again.


Un comentariu: